3A Project (Oh what a relieve!)



This is the most interesting project, also the most tired project. We need to design an outdoor toilet, use the materials based on Tioman island. 


We decided to use timber as our main material, because there are many timber and trees are able to use as our structure material.

We designed the wall in different way. For the sink, we used some thin wood to make the pattern. And, the toilet bowl part, we used timber to make it full coverage. The last but not least, the shower part, we use wood as well, but we made it a bit lower in order to provide the sea view during taking shower. 

Also, I really enjoyed as a team with Faiha and Yoomi. In the beginning, I thought I could not work very well with them, because I did not talk much with them before, but after we started to brainstorm our idea and design, I realized that we worked well together, we came out many ideas and negotiation the issues together. I really appreciate I worked this project with them.

评论