Project 2: Exterior & Interior Renderings


I inserted camera for the exterior view. Is like eye view.

When the exterior view rendering.


This is full rendering of the exterior view.


Here is my final edit of my exterior view. I add-on some outdoor plants, inserted a car at the garage, and a hanging chair. 


This is where I placed sky portal. 



This is the first camera that I placed for the dinning room, only could see one dinning table. This is when this camera rendering.


I added lights above the dinning table, because the dinning room does not have any sunlight come into, so need light to light up the dinning room even during daytime.


After I tried few angle, I decided to change the angle to show my dinning room. Because the dinning room has two parts, so this angle would show more interior. 


This interior view without shadow.


Here is my final edit of my interior view. For my interior view, I added people for enhance the dinning room view, and I also photoshop the shadows as well, to make the space looks more reality. Because the dinning room is full cover by wall, it does not have any window, so sunlight could not come into, so only could use light to light up the dinning room.  Also the light for the dinning room. 

评论