Week 16 (Sem 6)

 

This week is the final review
Have done 4 boards. 




The final layout of the board. 

And done the monologue and submitted today!!!

Too much of the pages.... 
Total 61 pages...

Have gained many great ideas from my judges today (Mr. Imran and Ms. Eiling). They gave me a lot of useful ideas that I could improve and work on it afterward. 
They said I could make my site at separate locations, so visitors could use my medium to reach out to all of my places. And expand more about my programming, for instead of the gold making experience could allow visitors to custom-made jewelry etc. And create more function of the shops to allows the visitor to go around. To create a "theme park". 
Really appreciate the ideas that they gave me, allow me to think more and wide. 
And it's a wrap for Semester 6. See my project in next semester! 






评论