Week 10 (Sem 6)

 For the week 10

I have done more research on Raub.

I research the background of the Raub as well as the history



Raub is historically a gold mining settlement and the gold mining industry

 is now undergoing something of a resurgence. 

So Raub is the oldest town in Malaysia, it was explored and founded in the 18th century. 

So as you can see from this chart, the majority of the populations are 10-29 years old, 

I think this is a very good sight for the oldest town in Malaysia, 

also all the natural attractions preserve very well and still have many visitors, but they may not know the history of this place. 

Also, I found out that the undergoing gold mining in the most famous gold mining place, 

Bukit Koman cause health issue who live around that area, 

so I probably could give a chance to educate the issue will cause of gold mining in my museum.



 

评论