PROJECT 1: MADE-IN-ORDER

MADE- IN -ORDER

PROCESS



SKETCHES/IDEA DEVELOPMENT




BOARD 

Before


After


This is my idea board

MODEL

Before


After

This is the final look of my window display model.








REFLECTION ON EXPLORE AND EXPRESS

 My inspiration precedent studies had given me the inspiration of wood could show curvilinear, so I decided to use curve to design my model, and became more interesting. 
Wood could stable wood itself, I use wood stick to stable the entire model, it could stand steadily and also enhance the model pattern.
The first model that I made was used brown paper to make, because the paper is easier to curve the shape that I want, but the paper could not show the thickness and solid. So after that I tried to use balsa wood. I put the balsa wood into water to soak, then make it balsa wood soften, and bend it in the water, then hold it to let it dry, it will maintain the shape. It needs really to be patient to do it, because if you bend to fast, it will break, so have to do it slowly and patiently. But luckily it looks good after all. 

评论