Week 9 (Sem 6)

 For this week I did not do too much.

I was just researched on my site that I would like to do. 

However, I need to think about our programming for our project. 

So the site I haven't decided yet from Mr. Redzwan. 

Below were the site that I have done some information reseaches. 




I was thinking about the "why, what, how" 

of my project.

For the design preposition this week. 
Below was the forum question that we need to look for this week.  

Ever since the pandemic hits the world early last year, a lot of public facilities went online or on a digital platform to showcase and experience their works and activities. The 'medium' has gone through extensive changes in terms of the content and program. Kindly read the article given in order to answer the questions below.


https://www.creativebloq.com/inspiration/best-online-art-galleries



Question 01: How will
you use this advice for your proposal?

For the current pandemic situation, we do need to consider on the method of the showcase
through safe and no large number of persons gathered. Through the current technology, those
does not satisfy everyone foe experiencing the exhibition and all the arts in the galleries.
People tend to have more realistic experiences for the arts and all those exhibitions. So, for
my medium, I would like to create as a movie to take visitors to travel around the place.
Currently, we do have the technology of 5D to watch the movie or experience the scenario
more realistic, I think it could be applied on my idea, and make it safe as well as interesting.


Question 02: Who are
your inspirations for doing any design projects?

I think Yayoi Kusama inspired me sometimes. She created “THE VISION OF FANTASY THAT
WE HAVE NEVER SEEN IS THIS SPLENDOR”. Through her work, Kusama is able to share her
innermost perceptions of the universe and the world around her, which turn makes viewers
more aware of the immensity of the universe around them and the vastness of the unknown.
She began her creative career as an artist by depicting the hallucinations she experienced in
her childhood, as a means to overcome her fears. Since then, Kusama has continued to
produce works using these visions of her hallucinations and inner world.










评论